rrcb.gov.in Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2014 for various 26570 Posts
Railway Recruitment Board has declared notification regarding the recruitment 2014 various posts. RRB Asst Loco Pilot Recruitment and RRB Technician Recruitment have issued a notification for the Railway Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician CEN No. 01/2014 at rrcb.gov.in. They are inviting application to fill up all 26570 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician vacancies in All Railway Board.
Railway Recruitment rrcb.gov.in 26570 Posts
The Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India. It was established in the year 1998, It is controlled by the Railways Ministry (Railway Board), New Delhi. Its main functions are Formulation of policy regarding to recruitment procedures, to check out the performance of RRB’s and advise them on priorities as required, to organize a management information system for monitoring work done by RRB’s, to monitor the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including expenditure incurred for recruitment. Its official website is www.rrcb.gov.in
They have mentioned in its Employment notification that candidates must have to send the application through offline mode. Last Date of Application form with details through Offline mode is on 17th February 2014. So all those candidates who are willingly interested and eligible should have to apply an offline mode by reaching at the postal address on or before 17th February, 2014.
Detailed Vacancy Information Regarding Railway Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians
Employment Notice: Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2014
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Total Number of posts: 26570
- • Assistant Loco Pilot
- • Technicians
- All Railway Recruitment Board
- • Ahmedabad Railway Recruitment Board
- • Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board
- • Allahabad Railway Recruitment Board
- • Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board
- • Bhopal Railway Recruitment Board
- • Bhubaneswar Railway Recruitment Board
- • Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board
- • Chandigarh Railway Recruitment Board
- • Chennai Railway Recruitment Board
- • Gorakhpur Railway Recruitment Board
- • Guwahati Railway Recruitment Board
- • Jammu & Srinagar Railway Recruitment Board
- • Kolkata Railway Recruitment Board
- • Malda Railway Recruitment Board
- • Mumbai Railway Recruitment Board
- • Muzaffarpur Railway Recruitment Board
- • Patna Railway Recruitment Board
- • Ranchi Railway Recruitment Board
- • Secunderabad Railway Recruitment Board
- • Siliguri Railway Recruitment Board
- • Thiruvananthapuram Railway Recruitment Board
Whoever are interested in all them, we here provide you Information regarding this recruitment like application processor, age limit, required education etc.
Age Limit: General Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014.Age relaxation is given as per government rules for other candidates.
Candidate must have passed Class 10 or having ITI certification with (National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or higher secondary education (10+2) with Physics and Maths or 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
Application fee: Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs 40/-, Reserved Candidates have, not to pay any money for application.
• For Assistant Loco Pilot Posts: Based on Written Test and by Verification of Original Documents.
• For Technicians Posts: based on Verification of Original Documents and then their performance in the written examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- (GP of 1800)
Those candidates who are willing interested to apply for the Recruitment they can download the application form through the official website is rrcb.gov.in. By filling all the information regarding to it and send it along with necessary documents to the respective RRBs by Ordinary Posts on or before 17th February 2014.
Closing date for receipt of the application form: 17-02-2014
Examination Date: 15-06-2014